Want to buy letterbox wine?
Ever heard of it? The name actually says it all, the wine is not in a bottle but in luxurious tubes. The tubes contain 100ml of wine, which is just right for one glass of wine and fits through the letterbox.
Advantages of mailbox wine
Letterbox wine has many advantages. Letterbox Surprise has listed a number of advantages for you:
- It is a fun way to get acquainted with new wines or as a home tasting;
- The patented technology guarantees the preservation of the original taste, as if you were tasting the wine straight from the barrel;
- The wine has a shelf life of 9 to 12 months;
- You don't have to open a whole bottle of wine when you feel like having one glass of wine;
- The wine tubes are very suitable for drinks with colleagues at a distance;
- It is an original and popular gift that can please a wine lover;
- The wine tubes can be delivered through the letterbox. The recipient does not have to be at home.
Letterbox wine at Letterbox Surprise
Mailbox Surprise offers letterbox wine in tubes of white wine ( Chardonnay from Domaine de Rombeau) and tubes of red wine ( Tempranillo from Monte la Reina).
Domaine de Rombeau IGP Chardonnay – Grad Crus de Roussilon – 10 CL.
The wine is clear and light golden in color. The scent is intense with aromas of citrus, pineapple and apple. The taste is fresh and well balanced. Wine made from the fruit with a light touch of wood.
Monte la Reina Tempranillo Tinto – 10 CL.
Ruby red color with purple hues. First impression of red spring fruit, compote of red and black sloe berries and blackberries. Taste: smooth, pleasant, lively. Full, long lasting aftertaste, extremely balanced. The mixed tannins give the wine body and volume. Full, fruity aftertaste.
Letterbox Surprise offers this letterbox wine in tubes with two bags of Hoppe and a bowl. Hoppe bags contain nuts, snacks or chips. The wine package is stylishly wrapped and to make the gift even more personal, you can optionally add a nice greeting card. Who will you surprise with this delicious wine package through the letterbox?